2000 ~ 2010
home COMPANYHistory 2000 ~ 2010
- KT Corporation’s Best Partner
- Solar Hi-Pass terminal (AP-100) was released.
- Compact (built-in antenna type) module development and supply for Hi-Pass was completed.
- Eco-friendly ICS repeater (solar cell ICS repeater) development and supply was completed.
- Supply of ICS repeater to a Russian operators (SCARTEL)
- ETC RFCU development and supply for (LS Industrial Systems)
- ICS repeater obtained UL certification in Europe and FCC certification in the U.S.
- Multiple transceiver SoC development for Hi-Pass terminals was completed.
- Designated as one of the best partners in the ICS repeater for mobile WiMax. (KT)
- Designated as one of the export promising small businesses
- Capital increase with consideration is done (from capital 875 million to 921 million KRW)
- Selected as one of ICS repeater supply partners for the Japanese operator (KDDI)
- The supply of low-cost (5W) WCDMA ICS signal processors started. (SKT)
- Selected as one of the KT supply partners in the ICS signal processing unit for mobile WiMax
- Development and supply of micro ICS signal processors to be exported to Australia (TELSTRA)
- DSRC modem chips for the low-end ETC market were released.
- Development and mass-production of DSRC ETC modem solutions / RSE
- ISO-14001 certification was obtained.
- Capital increase with consideration is done (from capital 850 million to 875 million KRW)
- Supply of DSRC communication compatibility testers for certification test (TTA)
- Trial product development of signal processing repeaters for WiBro (ICS) was completed.
- Selected as one of the INNO-BIZ companies (Small and Medium Business Administration)
- DSRC modem solution development (KETI) and ASIC prototype supply
- CDMA intelligent digital RF repeater (ICS) development and supply (SKT)
- The joint development agreement for ICS signal processing units for mobile WiMax was signed. (KT)
- TL-9000 and ISO-9001 certification were acquired.
- Development of trial products with wireless channel card functions for WiBro stations and wireless performance analysis devices (supply to ETRI, etc.)
- The joint development agreement for Airpoint -SKT ICS CDMA signal processor was signed.
- Supply of DSRC analysis equipment for ITS to TTA (adopted as the national standard compatibility test tool)
- Development of the repeater (direct gap filler) to eliminate interference for satellite DMB
- Development of P-BTS 2nd system (IS-2000) (joint development with Samsung Electronics)
- DCLA (DSRC communication analyzer) development was completed.
- Development of WCDMA radio network diagnostic apparatus and wireless channel system
- Capital increase with consideration is done (from capital 500 million to 850 million KRW)
- Selected as one of the companies for materials and parts by the Ministry of Industrial Resources
- Company name was changed to Airpoint Co., Ltd.
- Designated as one of the promising small businesses for export
- Participation in the Wireless 2001 (US Las Vegas) (IS-95B and AAL2 module were announced.)
- The first development of the IP-BTS (IS-95B) system was completed (demonstrated for QWEST in the U.S.)
- Designated as one of the companies with special cases for military service
- Registered as a venture company and the annex research institute was established.
- The agreement for the joint development of MTI-SK Telecom WCDMA core technologies (AAL2) was signed.
- MTI Co., Ltd. Was established.