2011~ The Present
home COMPANYHistory 2011~ The Present
- The sales of Korea Expressway Corporation’s Happiness Terminals exceeded 100,000 units.
- A new product wireless Hi-Pass terminal 'AP350’ was released.
- The Korea Quality Satisfaction prize was won for two consecutive years (IT / high-pass section).
- The console-type vehicle air cleaner 'GAIR” was released.
- A new product ECM room mirror Hi-Pass terminal 'AP600' was released.
- The Korea Expressway Corporation's gratitude plaque was won for two consecutive years.
- The Korea Expressway Corporation’s gratitude plaque was won.
- The Korea Quality Satisfaction prize for the first ranking was won (IT / Hi-Pass section)
- Selected as an ETC IC supplier for China Beijing Hyundai
- Designated as LPWA low-power broadband IoT SoC Professional Development Consortium (Ministry of Science and Technology)
- Selected as one of the third operators for Korea Expressway Corporation’s Happiness terminals
- Selected as one of the second operators for Korea Expressway Corporation’s Happiness terminals
- ETC GB/T-20851 based ITS China certification
- Selected as one of the operators for Korea Expressway Corporation’s Happiness terminals
- The supply of wireless CCTV for shops union in Tokyo, Japan (base station) started.
- The contract to build the passenger car weekday system in Daejeon was signed.
- Fujitsu-Airpoint: The mass-production and supply of over 5 thousand units of LTE repeaters
- Green Technology Certification was acquired. (Korea Communications Commission)
- Selected as one of the LTE repeater supply partners for the Japanese operator (SBM)
- Designated as one of the good quality companies for Japan KDDI 3G wireless repeater parts
- Transfer of the head office and factory (Migun Techno World Second (No. 204-206), Yongsan-dong, Daejeon)